This is the complete unofficial guide to setting up and using Google Drive.
Are you looking for free online storage but don’t know where to start? Have you used Google Docs but want to organize your files more effectively? Are you looking for a free online collaboration tool? Do you want to share large files with friends or colleagues?
Then this guide is for you!
This is the complete unofficial guide to setting up and using Google Drive. Packed full of tips and information, this unofficial manual will help you to:
- Learn why Google Drive is one of the best cloud storage systems
- Set-up a Google Drive account from scratch
- Send and receive files
- Collaborate with people across the world on one file at the same time
- Protect your account from hackers
- Organize your documents (file management)
- Understand and use the settings
- Convert files to Google formats to save space and aid collaboration
- View Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint files among others without Microsoft software and much more…
This is a comprehensive, step-by-step guide to Google’s free cloud storage and whether you are using Google Drive for business or pleasure, it will show you how to navigate the sometimes confusing set of features in the service.
Part of the Simpler Guide Series, this is a stand alone book.
- A Simpler Guide to Google Docs for Everyone
- A Simpler Guide to Google Sheets for Everyone
- A Simpler Guide to Google Slides for Everyone
- A Simpler Guide to Google Forms for Everyone
- A Simpler Guide to Google Drawing for Everyone